The Best 4 Nights 5 Days Silk Route Tour Packages
Enjoy Sikkim with an adventurous and thrilling trip with the best packages for you and your family to see the mighty mountains and have some family time in the blissful snow while enjoying authentic cuisine and making a memory for a lifetime.
Lamakhang Tours and Travels provides the best 4 nights 5 days silk tour packages, which include homestay, transportation, tour guide, food services, and many other facilities. The tour starts either from NJP or BAGDOGRA according to the ease of the customer.
The Silk route is known to be an ancient network of Eurasian trade routes that served great importance to facilitate the economy between the east and the west. East Sikkim plays a part in it, which connects China with India. It passes through Lhasa, Nathula, Jelep La Pass, and finally the ports of Tamralipta where the route takes the waterways and goes far East.
In this tour package, we cover amazing sightseeing locations which would blow your mind away. Some of these locations are:-
- Kupup lake:This lake is located at a high altitude of 13,066 feet, along the way to Jelepla Pass nearby the borders of India and China. This lake is also known as the elephant lake as it resembles the shape of an elephant.
- Nathang valley: It's located at a high altitude of 13,500 feet and has one of the best sunrise/sunset points in the whole world. We will also check the Eagle's nest bunker located a few kilometers away from Nathang valley
- Nathula pass: It's a mountain pass located in East Sikkim along with the border of India and China. It has an entry gate for both countries and has military bunkers on both sides. Chumbi valley of Tibet is located on the other side of the pass
- Pedong: It's located 20 kilometers east of Kalimpong on the way to Lava and has one the most terrific scenic views of the Himalayas. Pedong lies in the Subdivision f Kalimpong district and on the national highway 717A which further leads to Gangtok.
- Phadamchen: It's located at an altitude of 8200 feet and is one of those locations where it's better to camp before visiting high-altitude locations. Thambi viewpoint is located near Phadamchen which displays an amazing view of the mighty mountains
Here at Lamakhang, we cover many more locations in the tour package to provide you with a wonderful experience and organize the best 4 nights 5 days silk route tour packages for you, your family, your companions, and your partner. We also serve you authentic mouth-watering food found in this region and the best hospitality services with exciting offers.